Created by Maddi Bazzocco on February 19, 2018
Whether you're reducing your grain intake or not, these pancakes are delish and take just minutes to whip up!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 20m
- Yield: 6 pancakes
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Meal
- Almond milk as needed to reach desired consistency
- Loving Earth chocolate, Pure maple syrup, Coconut chips, Berries, anything you like!
- Add the wet ingredients into a blender or processor and blend until completely smooth
- Once smooth, add the dry ingredients and again, process until well combined. The mixture won't be completely smooth because of the almond meal but that's a-ok! Add almond milk if the mixture is too dry or almond meal if it's too wet.
- Heat a pan over medium heat then add coconut oil. Once the pan is heated, add 1/4 cup full of mixture. Cook on one side then flip, the pancake is cooked once both sides are golden brown. Repeat with all the mixture.
- Serve with whatever toppings you like! Get adventurous, I used chocolate, maple syrup berries and coconut. I think they'd be pretty delicious with some coconut ice-cream too!