Created by Maddi Bazzocco on January 11, 2018
These brownies are SO delicious you'd never know they're gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and super healthy!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Yield: 12 Brownies
- 450 grams Sweet potato, steamed
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Cacao nibs
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 3 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 1 Ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC and grease a baking tin with coconut oil.
- Add all wet ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until well combined.
- In a seperate bowl, add the almond meal and cacao nibs. Sift the cacao powder, salt and baking powder into the bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until a wet batter forms.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking tin and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes. It\'s ready when a skewer comes out clean.
- Serve warm with fresh berries and coconut ice-cream - INCREDIBLE.